CNA/Nurse Apprentice - ICU Part-Time Days
Company: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Employment Type:Part timeShift:12 Hour Day
ShiftDescription:Position Purpose:Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical
Center in Boise is looking to hire a Certified Nursing Assistant
orNurse Apprenticeto join our incredible nursing team. This
position will be working in ICU, located at our Regional Medical
Center off I-184 and Curtis Rd.What You Will Do:
- Meets Health System's Guiding Behaviors and Caring Standards
including interpersonal communication and professional conduct
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills to competently care for all
assigned age groups (Neonate, Child, Adolescent, Adult, and
Geriatric as applicable).
- Revenue Management: ensures the accuracy of documenting
services and supplies provided to the patients.
- Facilitates the delivery of patient care by communicating
patients' needs and requests to appropriate personnel and other
- Provides direct patient care as delegated to and supervised by
licensed nursing personnel.
- Provides direct high quality service to Licensed Independent
Practitioner (LIP) to assist in patient care activities.
- Facilitates high quality customer service, communicating
clearly with patients and families.
- Removes non controlled medications from deliver points (such as
tube stations) and hands directly to RN or places in secure
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certification issued by the State
of Idaho OR maintain a current Nurse Apprentice application on file
with the Idaho State Board of Nursing or complete the Trinity
Health Nursing Assistant Program required
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers certification from
either AHA, ARC or the Military Training Network is required at
hire in all units, unless currently certified in ACLS and/or PALS
as defined in the SAHS Certification Crosswalk.
- Six months Certified Nursing Assistant experience in an acute
care setting preferred.
- Recent experience in an acute care setting and/or working with
pediatric patients preferred.
- Knowledge of medical and/or business record keeping.
- Medical Terminology preferred.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people under adverse
- Basic computer skills.Position Highlights and Benefits:
- Colleagues of Saint Alphonsus Health System enjoy competitive
compensation with a full benefits package and opportunity for
growth throughout SAHS and Trinity Health.
- Visit www.saintalphonsus.org/careers to learn more about the
benefits, culture and career development opportunities available to
you at Saint Alphonsus Health System.Ministry/Facility
Information:At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for
people who are living out their calling. We want you to be
passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your
potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on
exceptional service and the highest quality of care.Visit Saint
Alphonsus on,,, andOur Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity
Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions.Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Saint Alphonsus Health System, Boise , CNA/Nurse Apprentice - ICU Part-Time Days, Healthcare , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!