PA needed in Idaho for Cardiology coverage
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Physician Assistant needed in Idaho for Cardiology coverage.
Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and ID state license.
Shifts will be Four 10's or five 8's, Monday-Friday. Will see 16
patients per day for follow up visits, no procedures. Must be
comfortable with Electrophysiology and have IP/OP Card Experience.
Support staff includes MDs, APPs, MAs. To learn more about this job
or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please
contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of
assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will
work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Four 10's or five 8's, Monday-Friday
- No call
- 16 patients per day
- Follow up visits
- Electrophysiology Experience Required
- IP/OP Card Experience
- Preferred device checks/loops experience
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $65.00 to $85.00 hourly
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many
factors including the critical need of the position, your overall
experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please
reach out to your consultant for more information.
Keywords: CompHealth, Boise , PA needed in Idaho for Cardiology coverage, Healthcare , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!