Company: The Terraces of Boise
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Career Opportunity: HOUSEKEEPER A New Way of Life has come to Boise
at The Terraces of Boise! Reporting directly to the Housekeeping
Manager, our Housekeepers provide housekeeping services for our
residents in residential living and healthcare homes. Our ideal
candidate will have a heart for service to others and willingness
to embrace and demonstrate our 13 Principles of Service Excellence
daily. Primary Responsibilities include:
- Performs cleaning duties according to schedule (daily, weekly,
monthly) in assigned areas such as apartment homes, common areas,
lounges and offices.
- Sweeps, dusts, dust mops, and wet mops all floors and
stairways; spot cleans and vacuums floors, rugs, carpets and
runners. Rotates runners in hallways and entryways.
- Collects trash and refuse from work areas and places in
designated pick-up areas.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and polishes both lavatory, shower and sink
fixtures and facilities; stocks dispensers as necessary.
- Dusts, washes, sponge mops, sanitizes and hand shampoos
furniture; dusts desk and floor lamps, cleans and polishes glass
surfaces, woodwork, walls, and windowsills.
- Scrubs bath and shower room tiles, wood work, window frames and
- Maintains equipment and materials needed to perform work in a
clean and orderly condition.
- Reports any needed repairs to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Reports supply and equipment needs to Housekeeping Supervisor
for replenishing. Core Competencies and Characteristics for
- A results-oriented and effective communicator with exceptional
customer service abilities.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and follow through
- A desire to personalize service and create memorable
- Ability to take ownership and accountability of concerns and
special requests to ensure satisfaction is achieved.
- Professional, polite and respectful attitude to enhance the
- Upholds the reputation of the community with a professional
image at all times, in all places.
- Committed to fostering a positive service environment through
constant awareness of others' needs.
- Embraces and demonstrates behavior consistent with our core
values of conducting business daily with integrity, honesty,
creativity, humility, excellence and joy.
- We offer full-time associates a full benefits package that
- Health insurance plans that are affordable for families
- 6 Paid holidays and 15 Vacation days per year We invite you to
apply for consideration to join an amazing employee culture that is
family-oriented and resident focused. The Terraces of Boise
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, The Terraces of Boise complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
Keywords: The Terraces of Boise, Boise , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!