Housekeeper Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum $200 Signing Bonus
Company: Braintree Hospitality
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Reports to - General Manager
Compensation - $11.00-14.00/hour
Benefits - Medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time
off, employee incentive program, hotel room discounts and more
Assure the private and public spaces are consistently maintained
and brand standards are up kept.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily in accordance with brand
standards/company policy. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Stock housekeeping cart with cleaning supplies, fresh linens
and guest supplies
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to,
making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming, and removing
linen and trash
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and other guest
amenities, as needed
- Clean other designated areas when assigned, including, but not
limited to restrooms, public areas, offices, and meeting rooms
- Ensure all hotel property is in working order; report missing
articles, damage, or mechanical problems to management or
supervisor, as necessary
- Respond to guest requests and report guest issues and
complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction
- Turn in and log all guest property left in room or other public
- Attend pre-shift meetings to learn assignments and the day's
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed (for example flip
mattresses, move furniture)
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed
- Follow Company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- Ensure all rooms/assigned tasked are completed with the
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, And ABILITIES
- Knowledge of housekeeping and laundry operations and
- Knowledge of proper use and storage of cleaning chemicals
- General knowledge of equipment such as vacuums, commercial
washers and dryers
- Able to understand and speak some of the English language
- Able to prioritize work assignments
- Demonstrate genuine care for customers and employees
- Able to work in fast paced environment
High school graduate or GED preferred.
Previous hospitality housekeeping experience preferred.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
ENVIRONMENT and PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described are representative of those that
must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Most work will be performed indoors in moderate temperatures,
controlled by hotel environmental systems. Most work will be
performed by standing & walking, up to the complete 8 hour shift or
more, if overtime is required. At times, may need to sit or walk
for extended periods of time. Finger dexterity required. Grasping,
writing, repetitive motions, crouching, kneeling, reaching above
shoulders, and climbing a ladder may be required occasionally.
Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach other departments
of the hotel in a timely manner.
Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions
being those of near vision and depth perception. Talking and
hearing continuously in the process of communicating with guests
Employee may be subjected to moderate to loud noise levels from
time to time, outdoor weather conditions, work in precarious
places, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds frequently, up to 50 pounds
Housekeepers will be required to work varying schedules as dictated
by the business needs of the hotel. This includes attendance at all
scheduled brand and job specific training sessions and meetings.
May require nights, weekends, and holidays.
Consistent attendance in accordance with the standards set forth by
Braintree Hospitality must be maintained and is an essential
element of the success in this role. If the Housekeeper is unable
to meet these requirements, he/she will be subject to disciplinary
action based on franchisee operating policies, up to and including
termination of employment.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Braintree Hospitality, Boise , Housekeeper Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum $200 Signing Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!