Company: Scandinavian Designs - Dania Furniture
Posted on: November 23, 2021
HIRING IMMEDIATELY - CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERTS!$16 / hr to join
our family-owned company and be a part of a growing team! We are
looking for customer service-minded individuals to provide
excellent customer service at our Boise, ID headquarters location.
This is a non-remote position.Design your career with us!
Scandinavian Designs - Dania Furniture is a home furnishings
destination rooted in our love for modern design and quality
craftsmanship. We are currently looking for full-time Customer
Service team members.Compensation:
- $16 / hr with opportunity to grow!
- Full time (40 hours/week)
- Paid bi-weeklyBenefits/Bonuses:
- Health insurance after 30 days of employment
- 2 weeks PTO year one, 3 weeks PTO at year two
- Referral bonuses
- Tuition assistance
- Flexible schedule (great for students!)
- Consistent schedule with consecutive days offOur Customer
Service team members are passionate about our products and services
and are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience,
via phone, chat and email channels. Our Customer Service team
members use their knowledge and expertise to increase ecommerce
sales, enter orders, respond to customer inquiries, schedule order
shipping and delivery and follow up with customers as needed. This
job is hourly starting at $16/hr and work schedule will include one
weekend day.What You Will Do
- Customer service responsibilities include and are not limited
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries, refer questions to
the appropriate store or department and follow-up with our
customers ensuring a positive customer care experience.
- Obtain and maintain thorough knowledge of our company's
merchandise, inventory and sales systems to effectively support the
customer throughout the sales and delivery process.
- Respond to customer inquiries from the company's website and
stores via phone, chat and email communication. Work with internal
departments for coordination of shipping status and tracking of the
order through the delivery window.
- Enter sales orders for processing by the fulfillment and
shipping teams. Ensure all sales, service and refund transactions
are performed accurately and keep work organized. When customer has
requested a return, gather accurate dimensions of items to be
returned, provide pricing and expedite orders with the fulfillment
- Assist with post-order issues such as returns, replacements,
refunds, delivery status and back order inquiries, problem
resolution, and any other issues that may arise from the order
fulfillment process frequently acting as the "voice of the
- Exemplify a team approach and be open and honest in
communication and help others when needing assistance. Work
effectively within and across departments and store, fostering
positive working relationships that effectively meet our customer's
needs while remaining cost effective.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Who You Are
- Prior experience in sales and customer service, preferably in a
retail and online sales environment is appreciated.
- Excellent communication skills including active listen and
demonstrating patience, understanding, a professional sales
presentation and demeanor.
- A positive helpful attitude towards customer service, finding
answers and providing a constructive customer care experience.
- Competence with inbound and outbound phone calls, chat, email,
text and other communication media.
- Experience and skill working with Microsoft suite, Google
Suite, internet, sales and service software, using terminals,
keyboard and mouse.
- Creative problem-solving and the ability to defuse conflict and
calmly handle complaints.
- Accurate math skills and the ability to calculate shipping
charges, read products, transactions information and pricing high
degree of accuracy.
- Customer Care Experts are available to work a combination of
days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Able to successfully complete the pre-employment background
check and signing a nondisclosure agreement.Education: High School
diploma or equivalent. Associates degree and/or +5 years' work
experience in a related field, customer service or retails a
plusScandinavian Designs Furniture Offers:
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account
- 401k with employer contribution
- Work life balance - Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Fun and rewarding work
- Visually inspiring workplace
- Family-oriented team environment
- Regular schedule
- Generous merchandise discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition assistance
- Benefits eligibility depends on scheduled hours.A family
business 50+ years in the making, with over +50 furniture showrooms
across the U.S., our sister-brands (Scandinavian Designs and Dania
Furniture) are a contemporary home furnishings destination rooted
in a love for Nordic culture, modern design and quality
craftsmanship. We offer extensive product and sales training to
facilitate career growth. Our compensation includes a competitive
pay program, comprehensive health and retirement benefits.We are an
equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants
of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Keywords: Scandinavian Designs - Dania Furniture, Boise , Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!