Quality Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job #: 45903 Title: Quality Supervisor (2nd Shift) Job Location:
Boise, Idaho - United States Remote Job: Unknown Employment Type:
Salary: contact recruiter for details Other Compensation: Excellent
Benfits Package Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide Relocation
Paid?: Yes WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? Long term client with
excellent employee driven work environment. JOB DESCRIPTION
Quality Assurance Supervisor (2nd shift) Position Summary: Assists
in overseeing quality systems, inspection and testing at Mountain
Home, ID to assure compliance and conformance with relevant
requirements for federal and state regulations, SQF, customer and
internal quality standards, policies, programs, specifications, and
functions. The QA supervisor will collaborate with plant operations
to operate the Mountain Home plant in a safe, efficient and
profitable manner. Responsible for supervision of Lead Quality
Technicians and Quality/Laboratory Technicians. Ensures all testing
equipment and procedures conform with standard requirements for
ingredients, processes and products. Assists in leading the plants
quality programs, including Preventive Controls/HACCP, Food
Defense, internal and external audits, customer complaints and
quality certifications. The work hours are primarily 2nd or 3rd
shift; however, the position may require flexibility and adjusting
working hours to carry out duties on all shifts. Essential Duties
- Backup SQF Practitioner and Preventive Controls Qualified
- Responsible for supervising quality services, including GMP
compliance, weight control, package integrity, customer complaints,
hold/release, labeling, allergen controls, specifications, supplier
monitoring, in-process material, finished products, certificates of
analysis, sanitation, pest control, and environmental monitoring to
ensure that quality standards are achieved and sustained.
- Communicates, implements, and sustains compliance and
conformance with relevant Quality System policies, programs,
procedures and associated changes for quality services and other
systems as needed.
- Responsible for compilation and maintenance of quality
- Support, recommend and administer quality programs and
procedures for Quality Improvement.
- Conduct periodic reviews of quality services and other systems
- Develop and/or adapt quality equipment to meet quality control
standards, make suggestions as needed to improve associated quality
procedures, standards and equipment to facilitate work and sustain
- Collaborate with sanitation and sanitary design teams to assure
compliance and conformance to requirements.
- Team Member for CAPA investigation of food safety and quality
- Team Member for critical decisions made accurately, quickly and
definitively in a fast-paced environment.
- Team Member for food safety and quality audits by customers,
third parties, and others.
- Member of plant recall team, food safety team, food defense
- Assist in the development and implementation of new products,
processes, equipment and facility inspection criteria and
- Assist in the development and execution of Quality training
programs to assure proper training of all personnel.
- Effectively manage all assigned projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned Position Reports to the
Quality Manager for the facility QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Food
Science or equivalent education and work experience is
- Two to four years QA experience in field, laboratory, or
production facility quality control and/or quality assurance in a
food processing and manufacturing operation.
- Ability to effectively supervise direct reports.
- Ability to achieve and maintain certification in Preventive
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from managers.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical
instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several
abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to effectively apply Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office,
Microsoft PowerPoint, and SAP management system. Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Boise , Quality Supervisor (2nd Shift), Hospitality & Tourism , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!