Part Time Assistant Manager - Boise, ID
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Bring a vibe that's uniquely you to rue and work where you love to
shop! - As the face of the company, you'll put your iconic,
one-of-a-kind sense of style to work representing rue21. - Your
love of pop culture and fashion combined with your creativity and
energetic personality make the perfect combo to be an amazing
leader. - Have fun at work while letting your inner trend savant
shine by providing customers with a top-notch shopping experience
and always making our customer feel like a total VIP!
Day in the Life
- - - - - - - - Run the sales floor like you're the host of the
party creating an energetic, fun, positive environment for
customers to shop and your team to work and thrive in.
- - - - - - - - Drive and own business results by ensuring GIFT
service is being delivered to all customers. - Communicate results
to your team and coach in the moment through celebrating and giving
- - - - - - - - Motivate and inspire your team to give their all
through coaching in the moment, giving feedback, celebrating wins,
and having fun with recognition.
- - - - - - - - Keep your store looking new for each customer by
processing shipment timely, updating merchandise displays, and
utilizing sales results to influence your merchandising decision
- - - - - - - - Support your Store Manager by owning a role in the
Division of Responsibility Program.
- - - - - - - - Follow all policy and procedures to maintain a safe
shopping experience for our customer and a work environment that is
safe and open for all. -
- - - - - - - - Maintain salesfloor awareness to prevent product
loss. - Lead by example with a high level of integrity. -
- - - - - - - - Practice teamwork by being ready and willing to
help other members of the team when they need a hand.
Keywords: rue21, Boise , Part Time Assistant Manager - Boise, ID, Hospitality & Tourism , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!