Company: Gyro Shack
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Tips are paid in addition to base-pay!
The cook's major responsibility is to prepare food, help with the
preparation of food items, and set up stations for the preparation
of menu items.
- Follow The Gyro Shack procedures in preparing menu items
ensuring temperatures are adjusted accordingly.
- Arrange, prepare and break down station while maintaining the
uppermost hygienic standards.
- Clean/sanitize food preparation areas, cooking surfaces and
- Prep ingredients found on the line.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each guest, working
on several different orders simultaneously.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment.
- Pre-cook items such as bacon in order to prepare them for later
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and
- Wash, cut and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Clean, stock and restock workstations.
- Put orders away and keep BOH organized.
- Ensure station is cleaned and stocked at all times.
Keywords: Gyro Shack, Boise , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!