Company: Gyro Shack
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Tips are paid in addition to base-pay!--
The cashier team member manages all monetary exchanges in the
restaurant by taking orders and ringing up transactions, serves as
a liaison between the guest, the managerial staff and the kitchen
staff, and keeps the front area clean and well stocked.
- Greet all guests politely when they approach the
- Answer phones in a professional and courteous manner; take To
- Input guest orders, both at the counter and at the
- Monitor orders and ensure their prompt delivery.
- Help package food in containers and bags.
- Up-sell menu items
- Listen to and resolve guest complaints, suggestions and
- Keep the counter and dining area neat and clean.
- Sweep and mop the floor regularly.
- Restock supplies.
- Take money from guest and provide correct change.
- Process credit card transactions
- Keep track of a cash drawer and ensure it is balanced at the
end of the shift.
- Responsible for providing exceptional guest service to each and
- Work well in pressure situations.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Adhere to company standards, including personal hygiene and
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Keywords: Gyro Shack, Boise , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!