Retail Cashier / Customer Service - Swing Shift
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Retail Cashier / Customer Service - Swing ShiftBoise, ID, USA
Store 123, 2405 S VISTA AVE, Boise, Idaho, United States of America
Req #2123 Wednesday, September 7, 2022Starting at $15.00 - Part
time position Reliable scheduling between 12PM - 12AM Requires
weekend availability In this role, you will greet customers with a
smile and ensure they receive top notch service on every visit. You
spend most of your day operating a register, but dont worry, there
are plenty of other things to do, such as cleaning, stocking
shelves, receiving deliveries and more! In addition to competitive
pay and bonus potential, store team members receive cool perks and
discounts such as $.20 off per gallon of fuel and 15% of most
merchandise. Take the first step and join the team today! Come on,
lets GO! What will I get when I join the team?
- $100 sign on bonus! (After 60 days)
- Store bonus opportunities every 2 months!
- Company bonus opportunities every 6 months!
- Opportunities to advance! We promote from within!
- A fun work environment with a family centric environment.
- FT Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits within 60 days.
- 401k match, profit sharing, bonuses, and performance-based
- Same day pay!
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5250 a year) and more! What will
I do as a Retail Cashier/Customer Service Associate?
- Greet every customer with a smile, thank them for their
business, and invite them back.
- Deliver a fast, friendly, and professional checkout
- Suggest purchases to the customer to promote store
- Accurately ring up sales and merchandise, offering customers
available discounts/promotions while following all company policies
and applicable laws regarding restricted sales. Must be the legal
age to sell and stock these products.
- Maintain cleanliness inside and outside the store.
- Restock shelves, displays, and coolers as needed.
- Clean fast-food area, equipment, and stock as needed.
- Ensure proper sanitation and food
handling/prep/storage/disposal procedures are followed.
- Properly label, rotate and stock shelves, coolers, and
- Additional duties as assigned. What were looking for:
- A willingness and passion for delivering exceptional customer
- Excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
- Flexible availability to support business needs for a 24/7
operation including holidays and weekends.
- Experience leading by example and doing the right thing,
- A strong sense of teamwork! We work together to get the job
- The ability to think quick on your feet and react to change.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to stand for an extended
period. While performing the duties of this job, frequently
required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; reach with hands and
arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and
listen. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Work safely in work
conditions that include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and
fume/chemical/odor from gasoline and cleaning chemicals. Other
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $16.00
- Boise, ID, USA
- Store 123, 2405 S VISTA AVE, Boise, Idaho, United States of
Keywords: Jacksons, Boise , Retail Cashier / Customer Service - Swing Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!