District Manager in Training
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job Overview -
- Do you thrive on building and leading successful teams?
- Do you want opportunities to advance you career based on skill,
- Do you have experience managing teams in multiple
- Are you willing to travel to receive top of the line, in-person
- Are you willing to relocate, after training, to lead your own
- Do you want to receive award-winning benefits, including
company paid medical insurance for you, as the employee?As a
District Manager in Training, we will prepare you to lead your own
district within 6-12 months. - Our District Managers lead teams of
financial service employees in 10-12 locations within a
geographical region. - -We are looking for strategic thinkers with
problem solving skills. - No prior finance experience required. -In
this role, you can expect to participate in a hands-on
comprehensive training program to prepare you for a District
Manager position. You will:
- Obtain a deep understanding of day-to-day branch operations
that includes taking customer applications, taking payments, and
completing collection calls.
- Partner with leaders of the Company to gain insight of the
various positions in the field operations of the Company.
- Successfully complete coaching visits; provide feedback to the
- Spend time completing relief assignment(s).
- Successfully complete virtual classroom training provided by
the Company. -We offer: - -
- Competitive base salary, plus unlimited monthly bonus
- An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes company-paid medical
insurance (free to the employee), dental, life insurance, short-
and long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company
matching, and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
- Community Service - -As a company, we are pro-active members of
the community. We make ongoing contributions to charities, local
food banks, educational institutions, and more.
- Growth Potential We believe in fostering our employees talents
and providing a pathway for their individual career story.We are a
leader in the financial services industry since 1955, and proudly
provide easy and safe installment loans and income tax preparation
to the communities where we operate. Thanks to our conveniently
located branches, we are honored to provide personal service from
people our customers know they can trust. At Security Finance, it
is about being good stewards of our community, helping neighbors in
times of need, and treating customers with the respect they
deserve. -Come Begin Your Story! Apply today! -This position is
subject to a background check for any convictions directly related
to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions
will be evaluated and will not automatically disqualify the
Keywords: UNAVAILABLE, Boise , District Manager in Training, Hospitality & Tourism , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!