Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for administering and
coordinating housekeeping functions in assigned sections.
Responsible for inspecting Guest Rooms and ensuring they are
cleaned up to standards assist Room Attendants as needed provide
necessary training. Responsible for assuming all Housekeeping
Manager functions in his/her absence.QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 2 to 3 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a
related field required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a
friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Inspect staff's work performance within assigned section on a
daily basis to assure that standards and productivity levels are
being met and maintained.
- In the absence of the Housekeeping Manager or Assistant
Housekeeping Manager inspect all V.I.P. rooms and report their
availability to the Front Office.
- Oversee the organized closing of the floors at the end of the
day ensuring the Room Attendants' carts are clean and restocked
with linen only.
- Ensure records of daily assignments are completed signed off on
and turned into the Housekeeping Office on time.
- Maintain key control system.
- Supervise all staff in Laundry and Housekeeping holding them
accountable and responsible for their work performance.
- Submit proper documentation regarding poor work performance
misconduct excessive absenteeism lateness and improper attire.
- Handle items for 'Lost and Found' according to the
- Be familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality policies and House
- Ensure that associates are at all times attentive friendly
helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other
- Ensure the overall appearance cleanliness and orderliness of
- Carry an active pager/radio to maintain contact with the Front
Office and/or Engineering throughout the shift period.
- Oversee the daily assignment of duties ensuring each Room
Attendant and House Attendant carries a work assignment.
- Monitor cleanliness and orderliness of Room Attendants' carts
linen closets control closets stairways and landings.
- Report on progress of all out-of-order rooms under the
Housekeeping Department's supervision to the Guest Services Manager
- Initiate work orders for repairs and maintenance for doors
plumbing heating/air electrical equipment furniture carpets drapes
etc. Follow through on each work order until completed.
- Oversee proper and constructive training of Room
- Motivate coach and counsel staff as necessary.
- Collect all keys and assignment sheets daily at the end of the
- Attend meetings as required by Management.
- Ensure completion of regular maintenance and cleaning projects
on a biannual basis.
- Monitor all V.I.P.'s special guests and requests.
- Perform any other duties as requested by Management.Ideally
located 10 minutes from the Boise Airport and downtown Boise, Hyatt
Place Boise/Towne Square Mall is within walking distance of 23
restaurants, and close to many fun attractions and family
activities, like Bogus Basin Ski Resort and Roaring Springs Water
Park. Guests can enjoy a day of shopping at Towne Square Mall or
take a short drive to downtown to explore the eclectic mix of
boutiques, galleries, and gift stores.As the global leader in
third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over
1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international
lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle
hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about
serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a
culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of
possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.After an initial waiting
period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a
competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement PlanJob ID: 2022-169179 Full-Time/Part-Time:
Full-Time Street: 925 N Milwaukee St Post End Date: 10/12/2022
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Boise , Housekeeping Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!