Retail Cashier / Customer Service
Location: Mountain Home
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Retail Cashier / Customer ServiceMountain Home, ID 83647, USA
Store 077, 575 W 6TH S, Moutain Home, Idaho, United States of
America Req #2076 Tuesday, September 6, 2022Starting at $15.00 on
day shifts Full time position with benefits In this role, you will
greet customers with a smile and ensure they receive top notch
service on every visit. You spend most of your day operating a
register, but dont worry, there are plenty of other things to do,
such as cleaning, stocking shelves, receiving deliveries and more!
In addition to competitive pay and bonus potential, store team
members receive cool perks and discounts such as $.20 off per
gallon of fuel and 15% of most merchandise. Take the first step and
join the team today! Come on, lets GO! What will I get when I join
- $100 sign on bonus! (After 60 days)
- Store bonus opportunities every 2 months!
- Company bonus opportunities every 6 months!
- Opportunities to advance! We promote from within!
- A fun work environment with a family centric environment.
- FT Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits within 60 days.
- 401k match, profit sharing, bonuses, and performance-based
- Same day pay!
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5250 a year) and more! What will
I do as a Retail Cashier/Customer Service Associate?
- Greet every customer with a smile, thank them for their
business, and invite them back.
- Deliver a fast, friendly, and professional checkout
- Suggest purchases to the customer to promote store
- Accurately ring up sales and merchandise, offering customers
available discounts/promotions while following all company policies
and applicable laws regarding restricted sales. Must be the legal
age to sell and stock these products.
- Maintain cleanliness inside and outside the store.
- Restock shelves, displays, and coolers as needed.
- Clean fast-food area, equipment, and stock as needed.
- Ensure proper sanitation and food
handling/prep/storage/disposal procedures are followed.
- Properly label, rotate and stock shelves, coolers, and
- Additional duties as assigned. What were looking for:
- A willingness and passion for delivering exceptional customer
- Excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
- Flexible availability to support business needs for a 24/7
operation including holidays and weekends.
- Experience leading by example and doing the right thing,
- A strong sense of teamwork! We work together to get the job
- The ability to think quick on your feet and react to change.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to stand for an extended
period. While performing the duties of this job, frequently
required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; reach with hands and
arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and
listen. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Work safely in work
conditions that include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and
fume/chemical/odor from gasoline and cleaning chemicals. Other
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $16.00
- Mountain Home, ID 83647, USA
- Store 077, 575 W 6TH S, Moutain Home, Idaho, United States of
Keywords: Jacksons, Boise , Retail Cashier / Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Mountain Home, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!