Food Service Lead
Company: Terraces of Boise - a HumanGood community
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Pay Range- $16-$18/hr depending on experience
11:30am-7:30pm Weekend availability a must
Provides superior food plating and meal delivery to assisted living
and memory support residents. - Sets up and cleans dining rooms,
maintains and exceeds hospitality and service standards. - Assures
timely meal delivery and plate preparation.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Equivalent combination of training and experience which
provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities
- Food Handlers Certification or enrollment in the certification
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience with mechanized/prescribed diets
What's in it for you? -
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living
communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we
are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all
we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best
selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits
- Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days
off, plus seven holidays
- Company-matching 401(k)
- Health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected
- Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement. -
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top
priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it
is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this
Where required by regulation or company policy, you will be
required to show proof of up-to-date COVID vaccination or proof of
a vaccination appointment prior to your start date (as applicable).
Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical
reasons will be considered.
Keywords: Terraces of Boise - a HumanGood community, Boise , Food Service Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!