From Scratch Baker
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentWhere hospitality takes flight!
Delaware North is the leading food and beverage provider at the
Boise Airport with locations including Smashburger, Einstein Bros
Bagels, Bardenay, Parrilla Grill, 13th Street Bar & Grill, River
City Coffee, along with Cross Grains Brew Pub, and Harvest &
Grounds. Being on our team you will receive great benefits
including health insurance, 401(k) enrollment, life insurance,
vacation and holiday pay, scheduled pay increases, and a meal
credit. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years
of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.The
OpportunityUnder the direction of Executive/Pastry Chef, works in
Bakery preparing all baked good for location, in accordance with
the Company---s applicable Operational Standards. ------Essential
- Controls costs.
- Maintains high-quality production.
- Assist in the overall operation of the Bakery.
- Coordinates the staffing and production needs of the Bakery
with the Chef.
- Establishes and maintains par stocks for all bakery products
and coordinates with the Chef the ordering and use of food items to
be used in the Bakery.
- Maintains sanitary workstation.
- Follows all storeroom-ordering procedures as directed by
- Follows all recycling policies as directed by management.
- Supports and ensures compliance with the Company---s
- Other duties as required by management.--Non-essential
- Completes end of day inventory and other opening/closing duties
in accordance with company checklists and procedures----Education &
- Minimum of five years of verifiable baking experience in a
comparable facility required.
- Knowledge of full-service kitchen operations required.
- Must have the ability to supervise bakery operations.
- Must have the ability to control portions and food cost in
- Must be able to obtain valid Safety and Food Handler---s
- Must be able to properly use all kitchen equipment..
- Requires the ability to quickly and efficiently follow written
and verbal directions.--Physical Requirements:
- Requires the ability to lift fifty and carry up to (50) pounds
- Must be able to consistently reach to heights of 35--- to
70---..--Environmental Working Conditions:
- Kitchen environment --- noise levels may be moderate to
highWorks frequently in a hot and damp environment.
- In contact with sharp knives, slicers, boiling liquids, hot
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken
glass, metal cans, scalds and burns, slipping and tripping.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.Who We AreTake your career
beyond the ordinary---to the extraordinary.At Delaware North,
you---ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it---s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there---s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision, grow with us.Delaware North is one of
the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies
in the world.-- Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly
100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service
with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and
catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries.--
Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000
employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.All
applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and
may be subject to a--pre-employment--drug test depending upon the
position and/or client requirements.Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status.-- Delaware
North is an equal opportunity employer.----
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality
companies in the world. Founded in 1915, Delaware North has global
operations at high-profile sports and entertainment venues,
national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants and
airports. With approximately $3 billion in annual revenue, the
company---s 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating
special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a
half-billion guests annually. Learn more about Delaware North, a
global leader in hospitality and food service, at
Keywords: Delaware North, Boise , From Scratch Baker, Hospitality & Tourism , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!