Company: CareerStaff Unlimited
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Healthcare Recruiter - Remote
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to add a motivated, proactive, and
outgoing individual with at least a year of recruiting and/or sales
experience to our team in Tacoma, WA. This is a great fully remote
opportunity for someone who is competitive in nature and
comfortable with earning a base salary plus a rewarding commission
for managing all functions associated with recruiting. We are
certified as a Great Place to Work and we value having a fun
workplace culture, so our ideal candidate must have a personable
and positive attitude! This role offers advancement opportunities
to mid-level and senior recruiter roles, corporate positions, or
- Sales-oriented and goal-driven
- 1-2 years of sales and customer service experience
- 1 year of recruiting or staffing experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required What We Offer:
- This is a fully remote position
- Unparalleled company culture
- Dedicated recruitment training program for all new hires
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- This position has a starting base of up to $53,000 annually
based on your experience with the opportunity for monthly
commissions to earn a target compensation of $78K.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of our External Field
- Develop and execute a recruiting strategy to target and place
employees in staffing assignments.
- Manage the hiring process through sourcing and interviewing
candidates, offering and negotiating positions, credentialing, and
onboarding new hires.
- Process client job orders which include presenting qualified
candidates to clients while maintaining exceptional customer
- Execute bill and pay rate negotiations with employees and
clients based on client job orders.
- Act as a benefits designee for the branch, responding to
benefits questions from field staff and referring more complex
benefits issues to the corporate benefits department.
- Track recruitment and marketing results through various
- Maintain profit margins and recruitment quota in accordance
with set goals.
- Maintain potential candidate pool and working employees in
assignments while coordinating retention efforts and extension of
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and
regulations related to all business practices. Participate in the
Joint Commission accreditation survey process and maintain all
files and records to ensure compliance with Joint Commission
standards, where appropriate.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Keywords: CareerStaff Unlimited, Boise , Healthcare Recruiter, Human Resources , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!