Technology Field Service Technician I
Company: Ricoh USA
Posted on: September 10, 2020
RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies &
services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver
on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such
- Medical Coverage & Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- EAP and Work Life Benefits
- Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and
- Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
Our team is made up of full and part time employees. These roles
are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering
Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers
positions with a developmental path and a range of training
resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training
to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many
resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits
that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally,
regionally, and nationally.
WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
This position requires the fundamental level technology skills to
service, maintain and repair a variety of company products for
customer service and support under manager's direction and
typically within a geographic work area. Also includes new business
support functions as developed and assigned.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs a full range of skilled technology services including
repair, customer training, equipment and work flow observation, and
solution presentation for improved methods. Responsibilities
include but are not limited to installation, preventative
maintenance, connectivity/networking adjacencies, and routine
servicing of assigned product at customer locations within a
specific geographic work area.
- Develops strategies for solving problems, successful completion
of assigned responsibilities and presents information as
- Proactively seeks volume building opportunities that result in
increased utilization of Ricoh equipment, supplies and
- Assembles/adjusts/maintains products according to specs, and/or
relevant documentation/instruction. Performs the same for equipment
- Organizes work flow, checks results, and is process improvement
- Customer Service
- Understands and promotes Ricoh's support functions and
- Maintains productive, professional relationships with all
customers and Ricoh personnel and contributes to the overall
success of the team.
- Manage Workload
- Responsible for managing own time and schedule.
- Effectively executes all required workload management and call
handling procedures, using current field call management
- Complies with all company policies and completes administrative
tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs administrative duties as assigned including
maintaining required logs, processes and reports.
- Accounts for all time and activity by recording information
through the proper tracking system.
- Responsible for maintaining a "car stock" and/or customer
on-site inventory as assigned/necessary.
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned
workload and level of experience.
- Actively participates in Ricoh Extra Value program
opportunities as defined, (CS212, etc) and bills
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of
auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy for positions entailing
extensive use of personal car while on company business.
- 2 year degree or equivalent technical experience is preferred.
Completed classes and experience involving computers, electronics,
mechanics, basic network and basic connectivity and printing
software application is desired.
- Meets the requirements listed in the Technology Services
Training Role Inventory and Certification Program for the assigned
role as defined by the manager.
- Follow this internal link for the certification requirement
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents,
experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire
remarkable innovation. That's how we live the Ricoh Way. And with
our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we're doing it with
transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Apply Now
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Boise , Technology Field Service Technician I, IT / Software / Systems , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!