Junior to Mid Level PHP Developer
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Junior to Mid
Level PHP Developer in our national Commerce Practice This resource
will be developing on several leading PHP platforms for our
predominantly B2B client base, along with other opportunities to
work on various eCommerce initiatives within our practice.
T he candidates' primary responsibility will be to develop and
successfully implement Akeneo and Magento solutions over multiple
projects. This includes defining and developing functional
requirements, technical design, developement, deployment, testing &
training. This person should be comfortable working in a
challenging and fast-paced environment while working independently
as well as part of a team.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Business Unit Overview
We are a leading-edge digital consultancy where team members build
their careers solving complex and interesting business problems for
great brands and clients. Clients love us because we fuse strategy,
creative and technology into data-driven solutions - and we bring
the full weight of a tech-savvy consulting firm to support our
best-of-breed digital consultancy.
Our national Commerce Practice team is comprised of passionate and
capable strategists, architects, project managers, business
analysts, developers, and infrastructure specialists who specialize
in the designing and implementing of industry leading eCommerce
platforms. We deliver on the promise of a unified commerce
experience, through strategic discussion aligned to business needs.
We use an agnostic approach with a deep portfolio of options to
address all levels of digital maturity. We are experts on the
leading Commerce and Order Management platforms including HCL
Commerce, Magento, Epi-Insite, Znode, InRiver PIM, and IBM Sterling
- Developing and unit testing of code components per the user
- Estimating project development efforts and unit testing
- Participate in the creation of the WBS and backlog per sprint
and assist PM in project planning
- Contribute to the resolution of all
requirements/feedback/scoping/design issues or questions directly
with the clients
- Engage in the process of developing technical documentation
efforts and creation of user stories utilizing JIRA
- Participate in code audits and reviews as required
- Ensure implementation, deployment, and backup is done following
- Able to understand unique business and technical requirements
of the engagement and facilitate communications on the most
appropriate solution design
- Collaborate on the design and development of the appropriate
solution with project lead and Architect
- Demonstrate respect for and responsiveness to our clients and
- Independently manage assigned tasks
- Understand Cloud framework, dev and deployment strategy (as
most platforms are now cloud hosted)
- Attend stand-up meetings and report technical blockers to the
- Attend sprint planning and retrospective meetings
- Passionate coder with at least 2-3 years of PHP7 and Symfony3
software application development experience
- Experience with other client side technologies (BEM, JQuery,
Backbone JS, ReactJS) are a plus
- Experience with server side technologies (Memcached, Doctrine 2
as ORM, MySQL,Elastic Search) are a plus
- Experience with Akeno PIM not required but preferred
- Full life-cycle development experience - Agile/Scrum project
- Knowledge of version control systems, web development
- Experience with estimating and project planning preferred
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies
in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exhibits personal responsibility
- Ability to work collaboratively with other development team
members as well as customers
- Experience working in a multi-client setting highly
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Boise , Junior to Mid Level PHP Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!