Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description Job Description:The NISC IV program at Leidos is
looking for a Database Management!The candidate will provide
support with developing a Database Management System (DBMS)
solution for the electronic management of all Environmental,
Occupational Safety and Health (EOSH) compliance data and
information for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). -Areas
of Support include proper management of the Database Management
System; training and database support to users; and making the
Database Management System -available for presentation to a wide
range of potential FAA customers.We are seeking a talented and
energetic candidate to work with the best and brightest employees
around the country in creating innovative all-encompassing
solutions for our programs. - You will work in a fast-paced and
diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will
have a management team that encourages your career development and
growth.Primary Responsibilities:Specific tasks will include:
- Develop a Database Management System user-friendly interface
with the ability to handle multiple types of data (e.g. documents,
spreadsheets, pictures). -
- Facilitate the collection, storage, analysis, reporting, and
metric tracking of all EOSH compliance data and information.
- Ensure the EOSH Database Management System can interface,
import, and incorporate information from other FAA
- Facilitate in the testing of the Database Management System;
data security; and administration of the Database Management System
with the wide range of stakeholders.
- Assist with troubleshooting and debugging Database Management
System software issues during the creation and maintenance of the
- Provide updates and modifications to the Database Management
System based on user/customer feedback.
- Develop a written Database Management System User Guide and
update as changes occur.
- Provide training to FAA employees who will function as Database
- Provide Knowledge Sharing Network (KSN) support.
- Make the Database Management System available for presentation
to a wide range of FAA senior management, EOSH workforce, and
support contractors.Position requires approximately 10%
travel.Please Note: - This is a 100% Full Time Remote Work at Home
position. - ** Prefers candidate to be in Denver/Longmont, CO****
Candidate has to live in Denver/Longmont, CO OR within the Western
Service Area locations (i.e. California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana,
Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming) ** -Required Skills:
- Server Database development, design and implementation; smart
device applications; cloud drives and storage (e.g. Amazon Web
Service, Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, etc.); and data
- Relational database experience within a multi-tiered
- Microsoft SharePoint (Knowledge Sharing Network), Microsoft
Excel, and Microsoft Access experience.
- Bachelor's degree related to Computer Science, Information
Systems, OR equivalent; and have a minimum of 4+ years hands-on
experience in a database developer role.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust security
clearance. Preferred Skills:
- Very experienced and proficient with programming languages such
as Structured Query Language (SQL) and/or Phython.
- Must possess and demonstrate highly effective written and
verbal communications with excellent presentation skills.
- Must be skilled at understanding inter-dependencies and
relationships from complex technical data sets and be a creative
problem-solver with strong analytical skills.
- Must be a self-starter, demonstrate initiative, and possess
excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Permanent telework status is acceptable, and ensure easily
accessible communications with Government Technical Interpreter
(GTI) and EOSH team members is provided.
- Microsoft Certified.Leidos is a Fortune 500--- company aimed at
embracing and solving some of the world's most pressing
challenges.Through science and technology, -Leidos is growing! -
Connect with us on - -and -Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 -
$115,000.00 - $155,250.00#Remote
Keywords: Leidos, Boise , Database Management, IT / Software / Systems , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!