Compensation HR System Administrator - Remote
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At TTEC, we're all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a
Compensation System Administrator, you'll be a part of creating and
delivering amazing employee experiences while you also
#ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company
culture.What You'll be DoingDo you have a passion for incentive
compensation programs and ensuring employees' total rewards are
aligned and balanced with both the needs of the business and the
employee population? -Are you an expert in compensation systems
which administer bonus and merit increase programs?In this role,
you'll be the subject matter expert, managing end-to-end
configuration of TTEC's compensation system to administer multiple
incentive compensation programs as well as the annual merit
increase process. As the ambassador of the both the system and
these programs, you'll support the development of communications
and training that result in creating amazing employee experiences
and engagement. -You'll partner and collaborate with our human
capital team to ensure business leaders satisfaction with the
planning experience.You'll report to Executive Director, Global
Compensation. -You'll contribute to the success of the employee
experience as well as the overall success of the team.During a
Typical Day, You'll
- Manage the design and configuration of TTEC's compensation
system to optimize the planning experience.
- Tailor the system to each incentive program to create a
seamless user experience and enhance the elements most relevant for
- Explore and understand all the systems features and functions
to maximize capabilities and drive efficiency.
- Evaluation, testing, and validation of planning screen
including data entry fields, currency conversion rates and
- Design and establish both internal administrator and end user
reporting within the system to support each program.
- Training aids and tools to assist employees with operating in
the compensation system.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of employee data within the system
to support each program.
- Participate in development of establishing automated inbound
data feeds from the HRIS system and outbound data feeds to the
- Participate, in system release updates. -Lead testing efforts
and become the expert on system enhancements, changes in features,
and functionality. -Advocate and demonstrate value to system
- Researching and resolving inquiries from employees and human
capital business partners regarding system functionality, access,
and program specifics.
- Lead and drive improvements to processes and system
configuration to enrich the user experience.
- Participate in preparation of reporting and analysis of
planning outcomes to ensure alignment with the design of the
programs and counsel business leaders to maximize the investment
and drive a positive return on investment.What You Bring to the
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, or comparable degree or
equivalent work experience
- 4 years of experience in compensation system
- Compensation experience including experience in variable
- Organizational and project management skills
- Highly detail driven with emphasis on accuracy, coupled with
the talent to see the broader picture
- Consultative skills, providing quality and the predisposition
to seek out information to support continuous improvementAbout
TTECOur business is about making customers happy. That's all we do.
Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased,
profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of
humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading
iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video
chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional
customer experiences start with you.COMPENSATION & BENEFITSThe
anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing
interest in this position is $61,000 - $95,000 annually. This
position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon
geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill
levels. -Benefits available to eligible employees include the
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time offTTEC is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces
and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that
respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our
global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not
only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity.
We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and
comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global
company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view
projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every
individual to bring value to the table in their own unique
way.Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC
does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs
through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of
our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or
company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.#WayUp
Keywords: TTEC, Boise , Compensation HR System Administrator - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!