Adobe AEM Technical Architect
Posted on: August 6, 2022
At Perficient, you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. You will do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient has a great company culture, work/life balance, flex PTO
and lots of opportunity for growth!
About Our Practice
The Adobe Practice at Perficient was established in 2010 and has
expanded to a global presence. We are a fast-growing Adobe group
that was named a Power 10 Partner by Adobe in 2021. We are
recognized thought leaders in the industry by Adobe and our partner
Why Work For The Perficient Adobe Practice
- Adobe Alliance: Power 10 Platinum Partner with insider access
to engineering, help network, and early access sandboxes
- Career Growth: Formal Career Counseling program including
regular 1:1s, mentoring/coaching, goal setting, paid training and
- Adobe Platform Growth: Cross-training opportunities in AEM
Content, Assets, Forms, Adobe Experience Platform (AEP), Analytics,
Target, Marketo, Workfront, and ancillary technologies (e.g.,
- Celebrating Thought Leadership: Blogging; Center of Excellence;
proof-of-concepts; new technology investments; accelerators
- Culture Club: Monthly virtual activities like Fitness
Challenges, Charitable Giving Campaigns, Fantasy Football, Seasonal
Contests (e.g., Halloween costume contest, Halloween trivia)
- Big opportunities: Work on key projects for some of the most
Perficient is currently looking for an Adobe AEM Technical
Architect for our National Adobe Digital Marketing Practice. The
position is mainly remote, however, light travel is expected when
client travel restrictions lift in 2022 (around 5%).
The AEM Technical Architect will play a vital role in the
architecture design, testing and deployment of Adobe Digital
Marketing solutions, including Adobe Experience Management, Adobe
Analytics, and Adobe Target. You will work closely with clients,
developers, system administrators, project managers, business
analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital
Marketing Platform using Ad obe's Digital Marketing suite of
- Install and configure Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for on
premise solutions or cloud based solutions.
- Architect and design the component model that will be used to
construct a Digital platform for both web and mobile using Adobe
Experience Manager for global enterprises.
- Configure OSGI settings for an AEM install base.
- Install and Configure core code bundles for AEM related
- Effectively communicate physical architectural designs to
customers and present design options/considerations.
- Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in
the Digital marketing program for a customer.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging AEM Sightly
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and
- Help design analytics scenarios
- Design Content targeting Scenarios and architect how those
scenarios will be implemented in AEM and Adobe Target.
- Current experience in architecting at least 2 large
implementation of Adobe Experience Manager. (AEM 6.4 or 6.5 is
- Experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Web Content Management with
AEM and 10 years of IT experience.
- Hands-on architect, to do Proof of concepts and building
framework as needed.
- Good to have mobile hybrid application development
- SOA development experience using NodeJS and related
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on
development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering
solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex
and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to
communicate effectively with technical and non-technical
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
Preferred Skills And Education
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and
managing off-shore teams.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Certification in Adobe Experience Manager (Architect).
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Boise , Adobe AEM Technical Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!