Call Center Representative
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Sykes Enterprises is growing & hiring Customer Service Agents for
our site in Boise, Idaho. Come be part of our great culture and
growth here in Idaho!
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 hour
Training: 1 - 9 week(s) paid training
Location:11331 W Chinden Blvd Building 8, Boise, ID 83714
* Currently, we have engaging clients on-site.
* We have three different exciting types of clients on-site
* Answering inbound tech/IT questions for home security
* Answering inbound Travel agency questions, booking flights,
hotels, or car rentals.
* Inbound web chat support for a phone carrier.
* We are looking for Full-Time, 40 hr per week.
* You will have a dedicated Team Leader supporting you all along
* We have a clear goal, that rings throughout our site, one caring
interaction at a time. We are all here to support each other, and
make sure we are successful!
So, what's in it for you?
* Insurance benefits are available after 90 days
* 401K and employer contributions
* Paid vacation time
* Tuition reimbursement programs available
* A great environment. We mean it
* Career advancement opportunities
We want you. Really, we do. But here's the catch:
* Have a high school diploma or its equivalent
* Must be at least 18 years or older
* You must pass a background check & drug test
Every time a SYKES customer service representative takes a call
they have the chance to help someone answer a question, solve a
problem, or find something they need. Helping others, we find
meaning in our jobs, while working with people who become friends
and who are fun to work with. With supportive, caring leadership,
our reps enjoy ongoing career opportunities. Serving clients in an
array of businesses, our call reps learn about some of the most
exciting and leading industries in today's economy.
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting
business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and
other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the
company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment
opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing,
and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements
of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship,
disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual
orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and
expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Sykes, Boise , Call Center Representative, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!