Commercial Lines Producer - Select
Company: USI Holdings Corporation
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Why USI?Are you looking to join an innovative, industry-leading
sales organization with a reputation for high success, strong
earning potential and exceptional reward and recognition programs?
Look no further than USI.Founded in 1994 with a single office of
$6.5 million of revenue and 40 associates, today, USI has grown to
become one of the largest insurance brokerage and consulting firms
in the world with over $2 billion in revenue and more than 8,000
associates in approximately 200 offices in the U.S. and abroad.At
USI, we take your success seriously. That's why we're proud to have
created one of the most dynamic personal and professional
development cultures in the industry. We invest heavily in our
sales professionals through a unique professional development
platform - USI ONE--, along with one-of-a-kind reward and
recognition programs designed to recognize sales excellence. What's
more? Our leadership teams are committed to helping you win and
retain business.National and Local Sales Training and SupportWhat
truly distinguishes USI as a leading insurance brokerage and
consulting firm is the USI ONE Advantage--. This game-changing
value proposition delivers a unique set of enterprise solutions and
resources to our clients and provides a process and path for the
professional development and success of our sales professionals.
USI ONE represents Omni, Network, Enterprise - the three key
elements that create the USI ONE Advantage and set us apart from
the competition.To complement the tools and resources in our USI
ONE process, USI offers a full suite of industry training and sales
support programs, including USI University, USI Fast Start, our
proprietary content on demand platform, and our Future Leaders
program - all led by award-winning experts.Premier Sales Reward and
RecognitionUSI PEAK, our annual sales incentive program, is
designed to reward and recognize USI's sales professionals for
achieving superior results. We are proud to honor and celebrate the
passion, drive, and work ethic of the talented individuals that
build our great teams.Committed to a Diverse and Inclusive Work
EnvironmentAt USI, we value diversity and remain committed to
ensuring a fair, diverse, and inclusive work environment for all
individuals. USI's "I'm with U" diversity and inclusion program
represents our firm's collective commitment to innovating and
advancing our diversity and inclusion initiatives in support of our
more than 8,000 team members and the local communities we serve.
I'm - for taking individual action. With - for bringing people
together, not apart. And U - for Understanding, Uncovering,
Uplifting, Upholding, Unblinking, and Unifying.Nationally Ranked
and Recognized as a Top Insurance Workplace
- 2nd largest privately held broker of U.S. business and the 9th
largest insurance broker in the world, Business Insurance 2020
Agents and Brokers Rankings + Directory.
- 2nd largest privately held employee benefits broker ranked by
global benefits revenue, Business Insurance 2020 Agents and Brokers
Rankings + Directory.
- 5th largest independent commercial lines broker and one of the
top five largest privately held brokers of personal lines business
in the U.S., Insurance Journal 2020 Top 100 Independent
Property/Casualty Agencies & Insurance Journal 2020 Top 50 Personal
- Recognized as one of Insurance Business America's Top Insurance
Workplaces three years in a row (2018-2020).
- American Heart Association Workplace Health Achievement Index
Gold-level recipient three years in a row (2018-2020).
- Named to Business Insurance's 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Ranked as one of Forbes Best Large Employers in America
(2018-2019).General Description: The Select Commercial Insurance
Sales Producer is an outside sales position responsible for driving
new business sales revenue growth of commercial business clients
($10mm and under in sales). In addition to cross-selling referrals
from other internal business units, this role is expected to
establish additional wins through an assigned book of qualified
- Achieve new business sales goals on an annualized basis based
on our target market of companies with sales of less than
- Create positive synergy and pursue cross-selling opportunities
with other practices (Property/Casualty, Employee Benefits,
Personal Risk Services) to meet revenue growth targets.
- Generate sufficient new business leads and first appointment
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and overcome sales
obstacles on a prospect-specific basis.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the discovery process (sales due
diligence) and promoting USI's competitive differentiation,
including mastering the use of USI's presentation templates and
supporting OMNI output and associated solution pages.
- Demonstrate the technical knowledge necessary to communicate
our solutions effectively to a non-insurance buyer.
- Systematically use CRM to support sales processes, including
input of accurate and timely information relative to first
appointments, follow-up appointments, conceptual/finalist meetings,
etc., to facilitate realistic corporate sales and revenue
- Attend and actively participate in USI University and USI Fast
- Successfully develop and deploy sales and marketing strategies
along with periodic communications to optimize USI's position in
- Positively and proactively represent USI in meetings, seminars,
trade shows and networking events.
- Work collaboratively with the account management team and
national/regional resources to maximize results.Knowledge, Skills
- 3-5 years of experience in insurance brokerage, carrier, or
related business to business sales experience, including calling on
senior executives and a track record of financial success.
- Must be a personable, highly motivated, goal-oriented and
organized individual that is driven to achieve individual sales
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills.
- Excellent listening skills with a strong customer focus.
- Good teamwork skills with an ability to work with minimum
- Understand and commit to mutual objectives of the Select
Commercial Insurance Practice and Regional Office.
- Ability to work with senior level-management and have a
top-level executive presence.
- College degree and current insurance licensing preferred.
Keywords: USI Holdings Corporation, Boise , Commercial Lines Producer - Select, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!