Company: Interim HealthCare - Boise, ID
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Personal Care Aide - Immediate Openings
Interim HealthCare is looking for caring Personal Care Aides like
you to join our team. We have immediate positions available that
need trusting and responsible individuals like you.
Our Personal Care Aide responsibilities include, but are not
limited to are:
- Provide social interactions and help with appointments, walks,
entertainment, reading, cards, memory games, visits, outings and
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming,
oral hygiene, and ambulation.
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery
- Help with medication reminders, healthy movements, healthy
diet, and setting doctor appointments.
- Observe and report changes in the clients mental, physical and
emotional condition or home situation to Supervisor in a timely
- Communication with client, family members and co-workers.
Please call to speak with a team member for more information. We
look forward to hearing from you!Our Personal Care Aide
requirements include, but not limited to are:
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and successful completion of
a Nursing Assistant Course and Nurse Assistant Certification as
required by the State of Idaho
- CPR Certified
- Must pass Drug Screening
- Valid Driver's license and current auto insurance CNA,
Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care,
Companion, Home Care Aide, Homemaker, Quality Care, Weekend Shifts,
8 hours, 10 hours, 12 hours, Boise, Idaho area #CB
Keywords: Interim HealthCare - Boise, ID, Boise , Care Aide, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!