Certified Nursing Assistants - PEDIATRICS BOISE
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: May 3, 2021
St. Luke's Health System in BOISE is seeking a Certified Nursing
Assistant 2 to join our PEDIATRICS team.
The 39-bed Pediatric unit, a part of St. Luke's Children's
Hospital, has a family centered care focus integrated with
relationship based care. Pediatrics cares for children from infant
up to age 18 with a wide variety of illnesses, diseases, and
surgical procedures. The only children's hospital in Idaho.
Variety of shifts and FTE available
- Performs various patient care activities and related
nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs
and comfort of patients.
- Documents information in patient record.
- Performs various direct patient care activities under direction
of licensed patient care provider.
- Communicates information with patient care providers and other
nursing staff members to facilitate patient care.
- Assists physicians and other nursing staff members with
procedures as appropriate.
- Performs tasks and procedures as ordered by the physician or
licensed provider consistent with approved protocols, policies, and
- Performs tasks that require a unique body of knowledge and
skills for that area of service.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: None
- Experience: 6 months relevant experience and demonstrated
expanded skill set as required by unit/ department
- Licenses/Certifications: Current CNA Certification in the State
of Practice and American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Boise , Certified Nursing Assistants - PEDIATRICS BOISE, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!