Member Services Rep Full Time
Company: Planet Fitness
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position: Member Services Rep - Full Time -
We are searching for a motivated Member Services Representative to
join our team! BILINGUAL English/Spanish are encouraged to apply!
As a member of our staff, you will be responsible for providing a
superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members,
prospective members and guests, ensuring an exceptional "Judgement
Free" member experience!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
Customer Service/Front Desk Activities:
* Greet members and guests providing exceptional customer service
making everyone feel comfortable and welcome.
* Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
* Check members in, tour and sign up new members, log amenities and
communicate updates and events to members and guests.
* Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
* Conduct beverage or merchandise purchases on the point to sale
* Utilize POS system to assist with new membership cards, change of
address and billing or payment questions.
Club Cleanliness and Maintenance:
* Go above and beyond to keep the front desk area and lobby clean
* Regular facility cleaning and upkeep such as mopping up spills
under equipment, trash removal, cleaning windows and mirrors, and
* Regular cleaning of all exercise equipment and tanning beds.
* Regular restroom and wet area cleaning and stocking.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Applicants for an overnight position must submit to a 7-year
criminal background check within the first week of hire. Continued
employment will be based on satisfactory outcome of the background
* Exceptional customer service skills; ability to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the members expectations.
* Prior Customer Service experience preferred
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
* Upbeat, positive and professional attitude
* Punctuality and reliability are a must.
* Obtain and maintain CPR/AED Certification within time frames
required by company and maintain physical ability to perform
CPR/AED in the event of a medical emergency.
* Walk and stand, for prolonged periods of time; to frequently
stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, reach, twist, grasp, and
make repetitive hand motion.
* Occasionally lift, carry, push, and/or pull moderate amount of
weight (up to 50lbs).
* Ability to talk continually in person or on the phone during
* Maintain physical ability to administer CPR in the event of
* Ability to see in normal visual range with or without
* Ability to hear in the normal audio range with or without
Why you should join Planet Fitness?
* Contribute to changing people's lives every day by helping us
create a healthier Planet!
* Work alongside an amazing group of talented, dynamic
Want more reasons?
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* PTO - Paid Time Off
* Free Black Card Membership
* 401(K) and Roth Retirement Savings Plans
* Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* STD, LTD, Term Life Insurance and other benefits
Note: We participate in E-Verify for all Utah locations.
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people's lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness
experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving
go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors
and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet
Fitness is just getting warmed up. We're continuously seeking top
talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone and
shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in
all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the
Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there's plenty of
opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented
individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to
an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be
used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired
and motivated. That's where you come in. If you're looking for a
place where you can make a difference in a customer's life, you've
found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but
stay for the feeling that you're making a difference on our
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee
and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither
dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees
or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to
control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or
their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring
compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness, Boise , Member Services Rep Full Time, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!