Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: May 3, 2021
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Department/Supervisor: Assistant Manager, Restaurant General
- Maintains Speed of Service (SWS) goals.
- Resolves guest complaints quickly, while maintaining positive
guest relations using L.A.S.T.
- Makes sound business decisions quickly, always keeping the
guest in mind.
- Maintains a friendly and courteous work environment.
- Ensures that employees are clean and neat in appearance.
- Ensures that quality products are delivered to guests.
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: Restaurant Team Members
- Certified in all Team Positions/Team Trainer/Inventory
- Acts as a role model by following appearance and procedural
standards at all times.
- Participates in restaurant goal setting and is committed to
achieving team goals.
- Encourages other team members to maintain performance
- Provides constructive feedback to the restaurant team.
- Collaborates with team members to solve problems and make
- Resolves conflicts and improves team member performance issues
in a constructive manner and according to policies and communicates
effectively, has strong interpersonal and conflict resolution
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- Ensures products are prepared correctly and according to
- Manages labor, by shift, within acceptable variances and
according to labor laws.
- Manages food costs within acceptable variances.
- Coordinates opening and closing activities in a timely and safe
- Oversees proper product preparation, rotation, portioning,
cooking and holding times.
- Assists in executing marketing programs including correct
placement and maintenance of POP, suggestive selling, and consumer
- Maintains restaurant sanitation and cleanliness standards and
is certified in the food safety program.
- Maintains crew productivity by proper deployment throughout the
- Sees that crew members are properly trained.
- Fulfills the role of Team Trainer. Utilizes Learning Zone and
TOG's. Trains new team members on how to do their jobs. With RGM
approval and review, completes training certification activities.
Assists the restaurant management team in training new Team Members
on LZ topics, cross training current Team Members, and new product
- Takes ownership and responsibility to train, coach and
follow-up on training progress and is willing to provide help and
guidance to others.
- Responds quickly and appropriately to resolve safety and
- Sees that equipment is clean and working correctly, and
responds quickly and appropriately when equipment is in need of
Keywords: Taco Bell, Boise , Shift Lead, Other , Butte, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!