Legal Research Coordinator
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners
and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams.
Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in
North America thanks to the people who give us their best every
day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial,
and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Legal at Vacasa
We like a challenge. You won't encounter a more unique and
complex set of legal issues (almost) anywhere else. As Vacasa
continues to grow, the curveballs keep coming...but we love it. And
you can leave the suit and tie at home.
What We're Looking For
We are looking for a Junior Researcher to help us research and
stay up to date on state and local codes affecting our
What You'll Do
- Locate and search local codes
- Present information researched to applicable stakeholders
- Keep track of updating regulations around the country
- Assist in new area research to help grow the business
- Contribute to a growing regulatory compliance team
What You'll Need
- The ability to research and understand local codes
- Knowledge of zoning regulations
- Basic ability to use a spreadsheet (Word, Google Docs,
- GIS experience is a bonus!
- Ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast paced
- This is a part-time position with around 20 hours a week
What you'll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance-100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match
on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a
diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against
applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes
protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work
environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of
alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the
successful completion of a background check.
Keywords: Vacasa, Boise , Legal Research Coordinator, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!