Customer Service Representative
Company: Western Heating and Air Conditioning
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work
environment? Does helping people motivate you to go to work each
day? If this sounds like you, apply today!
We are looking for a charismatic CSR to join our team in Boise.
This position would be managing in/outbound calls, assisting
customers with questions, concerns, or complaints, and assisting in
lead generation. You will also be responsible for reporting, data
entry, filing and other administrative duties.
Pay: Up to $16/hour + spiffs
Benefits: Health Insurance ,401K with a company
match, Paid Time Off, Continued Education & Training
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Geographical knowledge of sales area or map reading skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two years related experience or customer service
customer service, admin, administrative, support, customer support,
client support, client services, answering phones, receptionist,
coordinator, dispatcher, csr, customer rep, green company, high
tech, energy efficiency, scheduler, appointment generator
- Excellent verbal skills
- Professional phone skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic personality
- Well organized and ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of GPS and mapping software
Keywords: Western Heating and Air Conditioning, Boise , Customer Service Representative, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!