Company: Jerritt Canyon
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience
in Electrical and Instrumentation, project management and possess a
strong approach to safety.
- Reporting to the managers about the status of the day-to-day
- Day-to-day preventative maintenance jobs as per the
instructions from the supervisor.
- Make transformer connections, splice and terminate high voltage
- Installation of fiber optic cable.
- Troubleshooting of break down as and when required.
- Understand PLC control logic and instrumentation interfaces and
follow proper procedures for PLC loop checks and
- Perform testing and calibration of instrumentation.
- Perform motor and circuit calculations.
- Comply with state and federal health safety regulations
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
The qualified Electrical and Instrumentation Technician will
have the following requirements:
- 2-4 years experience in the field or related field.
- Ability to research and analyze information of considerable
difficulty and draw valid conclusions.
- Skill in effective communication, both verbal and written.
- Ability to evaluate and implement new methods and techniques
for operational improvement.
- Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational
hazards and safety precautions.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet
ongoing needs of the organization.
Keywords: Jerritt Canyon, Boise , Experienced Electrician, Other , Elko, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!