Manufacturing Support Team Member
Company: B and D Foods
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Manufacturing Support Team Member is responsible for
cleaning, sanitizing, and inspecting Production waste barrels,
taking out trash & waste as needed to by the production
- Responsible for getting the barrels ready for pre-operational
inspection by USDA and Quality Assurance.
- Employees are required to follow direction/orders provided to
them by Manager/Leads.
- Employee is responsible for taking barrels of waste and trash
from inside facility to outside to be discarded.
- Employee taking barrels from inside plant to the outside will
be responsible to wrap the pallet and spray/apply denaturation to
- Employee is responsible to clean the outside facility and
notify their Manager/Lead of any changes in operation or repair
- Responsible for maintaining bag house area keeping area clean,
opening exhaust when needed, keeping piping clear of clogs,
notifying Manager/Lead or Maintenance of any changes in operation
or repair needed.
- All Employees will be trained by warehouse and /or lead in the
proper use of forklift and electric pallet jack before start using
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds through-out the shift.
- Employees are trained to know and follow GMPs, SOPs, and
- Some overtime required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Good Communication skills, forklift experience, detail
orientated, Knowledge with weights and record keeping, a team
player and a positive attitude.
This position is for Night Shift 8:00 PM - 4:30
BandD Foods offers a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package including, Health and Dental insurance, 401K
savings plan with employer match and profit sharing.
BandD Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we seek to
create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds,
life experiences and perspectives.
Keywords: B and D Foods, Boise , Manufacturing Support Team Member, Other , boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!