Mammography Technologist Per Diem
Company: ONsite Mammography
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do you want a flexible work schedule?
Can you be available to cover on a moment's
Do you want to experience different office
Then come to ONsite Mammography as a Per Diem
See yourself here.
At ONsite we don't work weekends, and offer the opportunity to
use the latest 3D tomosynthesis digital mammography equipment in an
OB/Gyn office environment.
If you are an experienced mammographer, someone who can work
independently and wants to have an impact on each and every
patient, join us as a Per Diem Technologist.
What do you need to be the right candidate for this
- Must be up to date on all CME credits.
- Must be very patient centric, compassionate, and computer
- Able to perform a variety of technical activities associated
with the performance of screening and diagnostic mammography
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task.
- Willing to cover on a moment's notice.
What are your responsibilities?
- Specializes in the production of screening and diagnostic
mammograms for the detection ofbreast cancers and lesions.
- Responsible for the initial and ongoing success of the
mammography service in thepractice in which one works. Assist
practice in any and all ways possible to be sure alleligible age
appropriate patients have annual screening mammograms.
- Prepares patients for the mammographic procedure.
- Explains procedures to the patient to reduce anxieties and
obtain patient cooperation.
- Moves mammographic equipment to specific positions and adjusts
controls to setexposure factors based on knowledge of radiographic
exposure techniques and protocols.
- Practices radiation protection techniques by using beam
restrictive devices, patientshielding skills.
- Follows prescribed safety standards in operating all required
- Examines digital images for image quality.
- Insures equipment is in proper working order at all times.
- Performs all required QA testing required to comply with MQSA,
ACR and Staterequirements/regulations.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Processes routine paperwork and all required data entry.
- Participates in professional development activities and
maintains professional affiliations.
- Prepares all required reports and data pursuant to MQSA and
- Assists the Radiologist with QA/QC reporting.
- Performs all mammography tracking following MQSA guidelines and
- Maintains all QA documents necessary to exceed Annual FDA
- Is responsible for obtaining and maintaining ACR
Exceptional compensation for the right candidate!
- Mammography: 3 years (Required)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: ONsite Mammography, Boise , Mammography Technologist Per Diem, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!