Global Quality Product Manager
Company: HP Inc
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Global Quality Product Manager
Vision: Drive outcomes to support business growth and customer
loyalty for HP by building an efficient Worldwide print product
quality improvement ecosystem and by establishing an optimized cost
structure for products by segment and market.
Mission: Use data analytics for the discovery, interpretation,
and communication of meaningful patterns in data to facilitate
early issue identification and improve product quality by
influencing Print Global Business Units (GBU).
Quality Program Management
- Perform analysis of failure rates, service ticket/calls rates
to early detect and address any potential quality deviation
- Drive failure rate reduction for products assigned and propose
and manage key initiatives with the GBUs and Delivery Operations
and Transactional Category Teams - Represent region as needed
- Document and forecast intervention and failure rates at the PL
and platform level to support Business planning
- Lead GBU engagement to accelerate technical investigation/fix
of detected issues
- Analyze newly released products quality performance versus
expected failure rates
- Determine the effectiveness and the implementation rate for
- Ensure efficient closed-loop processes with the GBU and Global
Customer Support teams to address serviceability improvements
- Influence generation-over-generation product design
CS WW Quality - Core Values
- We are driven by integrity, trust, and respect towards our
customers and colleagues
- We take ownership of our customers problems and work through
completion every single time
- Work through completion in our environment can only be achieved
by exercising teamwork
- We work as a high-performing collaborative team!
- Your objectives will only be achieved through flexibility,
dependability, and strong teamwork
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Quality Management, Business
Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- Project management certification such as PMP/PMI certification
- Lean Six Sigma or other Quality certification preferred
- 5 years Quality management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated Growth mindset
Skills & Knowledge
- Working Knowledge of DAX in Power BI - MS Office 365 suite
- Understand Robotic & database structure with the ability to
work in a "big data" environment
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals,
and results, and negotiate options at management levels.
- Using project planning tools and software packages to create,
manage, and track project results.
- Demonstrated experience at influencing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive cross-functional team to focus on the solution instead of
focusing on the problem
- Financial acumen and Business understanding with the ability to
identify the critical interdependencies and the short- and
long-term trade-offs of decisions.
- E2E perspective with the ability to manage effective
relationships across all value chain functions from R&D to
manufacturing, marketing, supply chain Sales, and Support.
- Ability to create and manage program schedules, budgets, and
resource allocation plans
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible-in your
career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the
status quo, and creating what's next. We're in search of talented
people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and
grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170
countries around the world united in creating technology that makes
life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where
everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while
being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the
notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to
work each and every day. When you do that, you're more innovative
and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Keywords: HP Inc, Boise , Global Quality Product Manager, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!