Company: Henry Schein
Posted on: June 12, 2021
To provide team building and leadership to drive market share in
assigned geographic area, keeping in line with profitability goals
and objectives. Support and oversee all phases of field sales
within specific Region through information, communication, teamwork
and training & development of new team members.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provide one on one leadership and training for all sales TSMs
in regional area while also stressing the important of Career
- Increase market share within all markets in the region. This
includes both internal growth (expanding current TSMs growth) as
well as external growth (actively recruiting additional competitive
and rookie team members).
- Manage customer and vendor relationships and assist sales TSMs
in building and maintaining these relationships.
- Oversee administration and implementation of all regional
- Provide accurate regional sales forecasts for all sales
- Conduct quarterly one on one meetings with all sales TSMs to
establish goals, review progress and implement strategies for
successful penetration of customer bases.
- Manage and resolve Regional TSM issues and concerns in a
professional and diplomatic manner, requesting the assistance of
Human Resources when necessary. Regularly coach and counsel
Regional Operations Managers, sales teams and other Zone TSMs
towards attaining performance and career goals.
- Manage the recruiting, selection, and training of regional
- Conduct customer sales appointments and co-travel with regional
FSCs as directed by Zone General Manager.
- Manage and attend all local sales meetings, attend all regional
conventions and zone/ national meetings as directed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed
above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of
work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related
tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies
and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Minimum 5 years prior management and sales experience required.
Specific dental experience preferred.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent organizational skills along with established
professional written and verbal communication abilities
- Demonstrated understanding of P&L statements required.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills required
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop people in a team
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Ability to travel regularly to all areas of the specified
region as well as occasional trips outside of that area
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry,
disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue
hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein,
please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers.
Keywords: Henry Schein, Boise , Regional Manager-Boise, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!