Job Summary: Knife River Idaho Division is looking for an
experienced Asphalt Plant Operator to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily inspections of equipment
- Perform site inspections to ensure safety
- Safely and properly operate plant
- Identify appropriate material to produce quality product
- Monitor inventory & production
- Lead and supervise plant personnel
- Efficient at multi-tasking and working under short time
- Complete required reports
- Communicate effectively to co-workers, management, suppliers
and others you come in contact with
- Manual labor including shoveling excess material away from
- Perform other duties as assigned
Traveling and working in extreme weather conditions should be
We offer a full benefit package after 60 days which includes
full medical, dental, vision and 401K.
We are a drug free work environment requiring pre-employment and
random drug testing.
Women, minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS ABOUT THIS POSITION. EMAILS AND RESUMES
WILL NOT BE REVIEWED OR ACCEPTED IN LIEU OF THE REQUIRED
Minimum Qualifications: Proven work history reflecting a minimum
of 5 years of experience
- Must have mechanical, electrical and operating experience
around asphalt plants and/or rock crushers
- Must be able to meet company's attendance policy
- Must be able to travel up to 7 days per week and for extended
periods of time
- Willing to work varied and extended hours How To Apply You may
apply online at http://jobs.mdu.com
If unable to apply online, mail completed application to:
5450 W. Gowen Road
Boise, ID 83709
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status or any other protected category under
applicable state/federal law.