Data Integrity Specialist 1
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: June 12, 2021
St. Luke's Health System in Meridian, ID is seeking a Data
Integrity Specialist 1 to join our Health Information Management
Unit/Position SummaryUnder general supervision, the Data
Integrity Specialist 1 is responsible for maintaining the integrity
of patient health record by monitoring, measuring, and reporting on
documentation created by healthcare providers.
- Continuously evaluates the integrity of data in the electronic
health record in order to identify and correct inconsistencies and
fulfill requests. Determines the correct action to be taken to
ensure the integrity of patient health information.
- Answers staff questions and concerns regarding the patient
health record. Communicates policies, procedures and regulatory
standards to maintain the integrity of the patient health
- Maintains health information management knowledge of electronic
health records in accordance with regulatory and accrediting
- Helps coordinate, plan, define, and test improvements for data
collection and verification.
- Creates, modifies, and/or enhances reports and analyzes
moderately complex data.
- Works with appropriate departments to develop, maintain, and
implement an accuracy model.
- Serves as a role model and mentor to other staff members.
Develops and delivers appropriate level of training.
- Utilize skills to defuse difficult situations. Resolves
difficult questions and problems and refers only the most complex
issues to higher levels.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare or 4 years relevant
experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience: 0 years relevant experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Release of Information
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Boise , Data Integrity Specialist 1, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!