Marketing Associate- Product Marketing
Company: Clearwater Analytics
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About Clearwater Analytics
Clearwater Analytics is a global SaaS solution for automated
investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and
reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the
most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and
client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals
worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment
data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5
trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
The Product Marketing Associate collaborates closely with the
Product Marketing manager to develop and implement a comprehensive
communication plan for Clearwater's go-to-market strategies.
In this role, they are responsible for understanding
Clearwater's product offerings and how we are positioned in the
market. They will collaborate closely with product owners, client
services, and sales to develop collateral, plan and implement
communications, lead trainings, coordinate meetings, and facilitate
collaboration and alignment cross-functionally.
- Partner cross functionally to position products and define
target market and messaging for new offerings
- Facilitate sales, client servicing, and marketing enablement
for both new and existing products
- Analyze the competitive landscape of Clearwater's core product
and upsell products positioning and messaging
- Develops internal and external marketing campaigns, including
coordination of resources, content generation, and execution.
- Lead internal and external marketing campaigns, including
coordination of resources, content, generation, and execution.
- Work with in-house and other content creators to create the
desired content to promote product offering
- Work closely with product managers to define market segments/
customer personas and create marketing campaigns/ materials across
all channels (webinar, blogs, etc.)
- Develop a regular cadence of education about our product and
feature releases both internally and externally
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability to take initiative on new projects
- Results oriented and data driven. Must have strong analytical
skills and an ability to quickly turn data into actionable
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or Communication
- Experience in B2B marketing or product marketing
Keywords: Clearwater Analytics, Boise , Marketing Associate- Product Marketing, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!