Company: Corizon Health, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About Corizon Health
Correctional healthcare is not just a job. It's a calling.
By choosing a career with Corizon Health, you are choosing the
opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being,
and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a
pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. As a Corizon Health
professional, you have access to the resources and support to
enhance your skills, build a solid foundation to reach your career
potential, and contribute to the care and well-being of an
underserved population. There is no greater calling. Join Corizon
Health today and be part of our legacy of innovation and clinical
Below is a list of your responsibilities as an Psychiatric Aide
with Corizon Health at Idaho Maximum Security located in Boise,
- Accompanies patients to and from examinations and
- Administers prescribed medications, measures vital signs,
perform routine nursing procedures, such as collecting laboratory
specimens and records information in patients' charts.
- Assists patients with daily grooming, dressing and
- Observes patients to detect unusual behavior, and aids or
restrains them to prevent injury to themselves or others.
- Feeds patients or attempts to persuade them to eat, and notes
and records reasons for rejection of food.
- Other duties as assigned.
Corizon Benefits (only applicable for full-time positions)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO plan
- 401k with matching funds
- Employee Discount and Rewards Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
Experience & Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Subject to initial and ongoing security clearance
- This position may require a background check, security
clearance, and/or drug screening
- Required to exert up to 50 pounds of force to lift, carry,
push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Required to kneel, stoop, crouch and/or crawl
- Occasionally walking throughout site; to include walking up and
down flights of stairs.
- Sunday - Wednesday (4 - 10 hour shifts)
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are
required for this role.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment
opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all
positions without regard to race, gender, national origin,
religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran,
or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected
Keywords: Corizon Health, Inc., Boise , Psychiatric Aide, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!