Inside Account Manager
Company: Enphase Energy
Posted on: June 12, 2021
POSITION: Inside Account Manager
LOCATION: Meridian, ID.
STATUS: Full Time / Non- Exempt Hourly
Enphase Energy is the fastest growing inverter company in the
world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven
advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar
power systems productive, reliable, smart, and safe - increasing
the energy harvest of solar panels by up to 25 percent. Our
microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems
function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with
highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design,
develop, and manufacture next generation solar technologies. Our
work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new
The Inside Account Manager serves as a primary business contact
for transactional customer efficiency ensuring smooth operational
customer interface on designated accounts. The IAM (Inside Account
Manager) co-owns client satisfaction with the sales DAM
(Distribution Account Manager) and is measured primarily on
expedient closure to customer issues and client satisfaction
The Enphase Energy IAM provides excellent customer service to
accounts, representing client needs, advocating organizational
responsiveness and quality of service. In addition, the IAM builds
a strong working rapport with clients to encourage new and repeat
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
This position is responsible for key client communications,
issue resolution, and compliance to our client service level
agreements across product, credit and service delivery:
- Familiar with EDI order processing.
- Familiar with Oracle Manual order processing.
- Familiar with Robot Process Automation order processing.
- Reviews exception requests to product, credit, and service
delivery (including variations to ship instructions, changes to
reservations, expedited requirements, etc.).
- Ensures quality standards and client expectations are met and
- Monitors minimum order quantities, minimum order size, lead
time forecasting and PO provision, and validation of any special
requested T&C's terms and conditions.
- Monitors order statuses from arrival through booking and works
to eliminate Entered Not Booked orders.
- Adheres to order documentation policies, maintains all required
records, and keeps trackers updated.
- Interfaces between customer and Shipping and Logistics for
tracking, miss-deliveries, short deliveries, etc.
- Helps process, monitor, and control shipping windows,
allocation assignments, pull ins/push outs.
- Ensures client issues are dealt with professionally and
expediently, informing the Distribution Account Manager and/or
Director of Sales Ops as needed.
- Assists with closure of contracts and T&C agreements for
new and existing clients. (To limit any hold-up in shipping).
- Approves Change Orders and invoices in accordance with
reservation and logistics standard rule sets.
- May assist with payment collections when customer order 'hold'
status is dependent on receipt of payment.
- May work across international boundaries with offshore liaisons
for accounts that overlap territories.
- Work within the constructs of key sales processes and
procedures, including reporting and program compliance and
tracking, tracking of key customer inputs required for supply chain
management including forecasts for SFDC (Sales Force.Com), and
customer POS (Point of Sales) and inventory reporting, and looks to
ensure adequacy of product replenishment is achieved.
- Act as customer advocate and voice of customer to represent the
client's interests across Enphase.
- Assist or lead new customer onboarding.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and
internal sales operations. management, to provide strong team
representation and set proper client expectations.
- Acts as SME (subject matter expert), that can efficiently
respond to and expedite issue resolution on multiple/varying
- Provide regular input on all account activity and weekly status
and call reports
Experience and Skills: (Minimum qualifications required for the
- Proven Account Management skills required to create, maintain,
and enhance customer relationships
- 2-3+ years' experience including 1-2 years of Account/project
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks,
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent, and a skilled
- High level of initiative and works well in a team
- Experience with CRM - SFDC (Sales Force.Com) a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance (STD) & Long-Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits
- Voluntary (Optional) Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Keywords: Enphase Energy, Boise , Inside Account Manager, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!