Medical Lab Scientist (Full & Part-time Available) - Lab Ketchum **Eligible for Sign-on Bonus**
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: June 12, 2021
St. Luke's Health System in Ketchum is seeking a Medical Lab
Scientist 1 to join our Laboratory team.
Full & Part-time Available
- Tests specimens in an accurate, organized and prioritized
manner following laboratory procedures and policies to ensure
quality and time guidelines in accordance with all regulatory
- Collects a variety of specimens as required by specific section
needs, with skill and sensitivity to needs of the patient.
- Ensures specimens are properly identified, collected, labeled
- Performs instrument maintenance according to section
- Provides mentorship & training to others.
- Maintains inventory of supplies.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Follows department policy maintaining all necessary records and
- Ensures input is accurate and complete.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree. Experience: 0 years'
experience. Certification: None.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Boise , Medical Lab Scientist (Full & Part-time Available) - Lab Ketchum **Eligible for Sign-on Bonus**, Other , Ketchum, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!