Registered Nurse Endoscopy .6 part time- Boise
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: June 12, 2021
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a part time RN to
join our Endoscopy team. Are you a strong Med Surg nurse looking
for your next challenge in nursing? This could be a great match for
Schedule: 9-5:30 variable days. Part time position also requires
working night and weekend call.
The unit sees all adult and pediatric cases that require a
scope. This site generally sees more complex cases.
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following
your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care
through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of
care for patients assigned through initial and on-going
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs,
the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient
acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and
supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional
nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
- Experience: 1+ years Endoscopy experience or 2+ years Critical
Care experience (ED, SICU, MICU, TELE) preferred. Will also
consider an RN with 3-5 years Med Surg experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city-both
a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors.
A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and
college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main
attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian
Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The
Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than
30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau
| Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise
Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants |
Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort
Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City
Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival |
Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Boise , Registered Nurse Endoscopy .6 part time- Boise, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!