Company: Banner Bank
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Enterprise Architect Opportunity Overview
The Enterprise Architect is a strategic thought leader focused
on maturing IT practices across the Enterprise. The role is
responsible for incubating ideas which will shape the future of
Banner Bank. The Architect will act as a bridge between Banner Bank
Strategic Leadership, IT Leadership, IT Architects and SME's to
ensure that Corporate Strategy and goals are executed as planned.
The Enterprise Architect applies their expertise and skills to
contribute to the development of the IT Strategy and in partnership
with Banner Bank Leadership.
As a Enterprise Architect with Banner Bank you will have the
- Act as an advisor to all technology groups, and the bank as a
whole, when new technologies or business needs are identified.
Analyze enterprise business context trends and business strategy,
requirements to lead collaboration in solution development and to
guide solutions for the enterprise.
- Provide an architectural framework for information system
development, maintenance, and enhancement efforts. Understand user
and process requirements and ensure those requirements can be
achieved through high quality deliverables. Contribute to and
influence overall business and IT strategy and roadmaps.
- Work closely with developers and engineers to develop road maps
for applications, align development plans, and to ensure effective
integration among information systems and the IT
- Monitor technological advancements to ensure that solutions are
continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and
company standards as well as emerging business requirements.
- Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and
services within the environment, and evaluate the impact of changes
- Analyze systems to ensure performance and reliability, enhance
scalability, and meet security requirements.
- Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to
your position, and keep up to date on regulation changes.
- Understand and advocate business and IT strategies using
architecture patterns and practices. Champion architecture best
practices with technology teams through development of reusable
tools, formal and informal communication and educational
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in in computer science, computer engineering,
related field or equivalent work experience required
- 8 or more years of experience in analysis, design, development,
or application deployment required
- 5 or more years in of professional technology experience
installing, maintaining and/or supporting a key technological area
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient with software and systems relevant to the position.
Competent in reviewing system and application designs to ensure
compliance and consistency with the businesses strategic
- Possesses organizational skills to identify and track
architectural issues to resolution.
- Has in-depth knowledge of the bank's technological areas and
how they affect the total computing environment.
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills to
build cooperative relationships to communicate the business value
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members
and senior management in a timely and clear fashion and continually
manage project expectations with team members.
Compensation & Benefits
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical,
dental, vision, health and dependent daycare funds, life and
- Paid vacation time, sick time and 10 company paid holidays
- 401k (with up to 4% match)
About Banner Bank
More than 130 years ago, we started with core values that never
go out of style: listen, learn and help businesses and individuals
reach their goals. Our financial strength and stability are key
reasons Forbes names us one of the Best 100 Banks in America the
past five years.
With more than $15 billion in assets and over 160 locations
throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and California, we understand
our role in the economy and take that responsibility seriously. In
addition to offering a source of capital to personal banking
clients and businesses of all sizes, we place a high importance on
employee volunteerism and donate millions of dollars each year to
Banner Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, citizenship, marital status, age, disability or protected
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Banner Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies
and/or search firms for any job postings on this site. Resumes
submitted to any Banner Bank employee by a third party agency
and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search
agreement, will become the sole property of Banner Bank. No fee
will be paid if a candidate is hired for a position as a result of
an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.
Keywords: Banner Bank, Boise , Enterprise Architect, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!