Nuclear Medicine Technologist - Full Time - Boise
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: June 12, 2021
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Nuclear Medicine
Technologist to join our Nuclear Medicine team.
The shift is variable hours and rotating call.
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and
nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to
assist the provider in the proper diagnosis.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail
of each procedure, may assist with informed consent as well as
pre-and post-procedure instructions.
- Ensure the proper exam and medication (as needed) is being
administered to the patient.
- Consult provider as needed.
- May prepare and administer radiopharmaceutical/brachytherapy
doses as needed.
- Perform cardiovascular stress testing under supervision of
- Adhere to Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) guidelines.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies as
- Perform daily equipment inspections and quality control.
- Practice guidelines specific to ALARA policy (As Low As
- Participate in call rotation as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Nuclear Medicine certification from American Registry of
Radiologic Technologists (ARRT-N) or Nuclear Medicine Technology
Certification Board (NMTCB)
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health
System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000
employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and
advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver
skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add
dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city-both
a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors.
A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and
college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main
attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian
Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The
Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than
30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau
| Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise
Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants |
Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort
Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City
Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival |
Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Boise , Nuclear Medicine Technologist - Full Time - Boise, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!