Senior Tax Associate
Company: Eide Bailly
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms
in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 14 states across the
Midwest and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners
the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917,
our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves
on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and
pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide
Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we
do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not
just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on
collaboration to achieve career growth. We promote happy employees
by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively
involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen
through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by
employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer
throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We
offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch
and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Tax Associate/Senior Associate at Eide Bailly
might include the following:
- Prepare a high-level return for a multi-million dollar health
- Work with the tax team to ensure the various components of the
tax process are performed -- including tax planning, client
interaction and performing special tax projects.
- Gather relevant tax-related information from the client so an
accurate tax return can be prepared.
- Look at tax situations from various angles to ensure the
maximum tax benefit is applied.
- Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless office
- Attend professional development and training seminars on a
Who You Are
- The word "tax" is not foreign to you, and you can easily
explain details of your tax experience and/or can explain the
difference between a 1040 and an 1120.
- You enjoy keeping up-to-date on the ever-changing tax
industry's regulations and policies.
- You have a knack for solving problems and easily notice issues
while bringing solutions to the table.
- You take pride in helping others.
- You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelors Degree in
Accounting and at least 1 year of experience in public accounting
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently
without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our
position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a
phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests
and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.
Keywords: Eide Bailly, Boise , Senior Tax Associate, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!