Posted on: July 16, 2021
Location: Boise, ID
Visa: USC/ GC
Salesforce Developers with Lightening Experience with Community
- Architectural/technical experience with Salesforce Service
- Experience designing REST APIs that facilitate a strong
developer experience or simplify systems integration.
- Significant experience with systems integration.
- Experience with the design and development of complex systems;
employs a disciplined and rigorous approach
- Adept at requirements analysis, estimation, systems and
application design, and testing
- Familiarity with popular Design Patterns.
- Excellent collaboration, influencing, and consensus-building
skills. Ability to work with persons in all job functions (e.g.
product, program, developers, Salesforce COE).
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities with minimal
- A great team player, with demonstrable experience delivering
superior software products via Agile methodologies
- Experience on an Agile team
- Experience with modern languages, frameworks, and technologies
infrastructures, as well as cloud and on-premise infrastructure and
- Experience with distributed computing architectures, including
race conditions, parallelism, and concurrency control
- A proven track record working as part of a team on large
- Experience with SAFe Software Development Principles
- Experience with distributed caching solutions; understands the
factors that enable effective caching
- Meeting facilitation
- Exposure to CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience with RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases. Understands the
benefits and trade-offs of both. Familiar with normalization and
denormalization, sharding, and other data-centric patterns
Keywords: ShoreWiseconsulting, Boise , Solution Architect, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!