Company: Atlas Staffing
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Do you have customer service experience and enjoy helping customers
over the phone? Are you looking for a rewarding and meaningful
career? Atlas Staffing is searching for a for Benefits Specialist
for a medical device company in Boise, Idaho.
Overview: Verifies insurance benefits to determined cost
share amounts for potential customers and documents prior
authorization details obtained from insurance verification
• Assist with submitting for prior
• Assist with Prior authorization follow ups
• Achieves assigned goals as established by the
Customer Sales Support Manager.
• Notifies pod leader of any deficits in systems
for insurance verification.
• Confirms completion of required training plan
before assuming job responsibilities.
• Ensures work is performed in compliance with
company policies including Privacy/HIPAA and other regulatory,
legal, and safety requirements.
• Additional duties as assigned by
1. Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Ability to converse with customers
• Ability to read and follow procedures and flow
• Computer competency including MS office,
internet and navigation of customer relationship management (CRM)
2. Minimum certifications/educational level:
• High School diploma degree or equivalent
combination of education and applicable job experience.
3. Minimum experience:
• High School diploma.
• Some post-secondary education preferred
• Experience documenting calls by typing on a
keyboard while speaking to a customer on the phone.
Shifts: Monday - Friday Day Shift
Wage: $15/hr (increased wages for non traditional shifts)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Boise and its
surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary
and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave
and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we
also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work
YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!)
If you are looking for along-term career opportunity, then please
"Great place to come get connected with work best suited to match
your needs and skill levels. Staff and coordinators are excellent
and work diligently to get you placed as quickly as possible. I
would recommend giving Atlas a shot if your currently seeking
immediate placement. Thanks!" - Adam K
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Atlas Staffing, Boise , Benefits Specialist, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!