In-Store Food Demonstration Manager - Full Time; Hiring Immediately
Company: Club Demonstration Services
Posted on: September 12, 2021
CDS Full Time Event Manager - Product
Demonstration Services (CDS) is in need of an Event Manager
responsible for the recruitment, hiring and supervision of in store
Product Demonstrators. You will oversee product preparation and
presentation, training and provide superb service to all Club
members. This position requires strong communication between
warehouse managers, vendors and in store Product Demonstrators
including participation in new location grand
CDS is the preferred in-house event marketing provider to Costco.
We offer the best person-to-person marketing services in the
industry, driving sales for our customers and Costco. APPLY
- Set schedule
of Tuesday-Saturday from 8:30AM – 5:30PM (may vary based on
Dental, Vision after 30 days
- Short and
- Generous paid
train and hire part-time staff.
product preparation and presentation, including food safety and
- Train Product
Demonstrators in demonstration preparation and excellent customer
between multiple manager, vendors and demonstrators.
in new location grand openings as required.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Two to four years of related experience in retail, hospitality,
or food environments.
- Detail oriented with excellent leadership and communication
- Proven ability to lead well performing teams.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement.
- Able to coach and counsel employees, take correct measures as
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast paced
Keywords: Club Demonstration Services, Boise , In-Store Food Demonstration Manager - Full Time; Hiring Immediately, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!