Company: Aya Corporate
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Join Aya Healthcare, named the #1 top workplace in the large
company category by the San Diego Union-Tribune.
The Payroll Coordinator will act as a liaison between Aya
Healthcare’s client facilities and our healthcare providers. The
primary function of this role is to ensure that our employees are
being accurately paid, via proactive payroll audit.
Who We Are:
We’re a $4 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider
in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that
help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent
labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for
national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor
management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for
our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee
satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for
incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees
are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an
entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and
value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace
diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to
high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by
teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will
help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Act as the company expert on the timekeeping procedures for
your assigned client facilities and corresponding payroll
- Provide payroll audit for healthcare providers prior to payroll
- Audit and reconcile time received from client facilities.
- Maintain positive working relationships by ensuring your
assigned healthcare providers are paid accurately.
- Provide answers to general payroll questions and address issues
that may arise in a timely manner.
- MUST have a Bachelor's degree.
- MUST have at least 1-2 years experience in an office
- Exceptional analytical skills and a love for numbers.
- A high level of detail orientation.
- High sense of urgency.
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building
activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special
treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to
apply. Please click here for
our EEO policy.
Keywords: Aya Corporate, Boise , Payroll Coordinator, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!