Foodservice Cashier, Boise Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
Foodservice Cashiers to join our team at Boise Airport in Boise,
Idaho. As a Foodservice Cashier you should display a positive
attitude with guests and co-workers while also being able to
accurately ring up merchandise and product in an efficient
manner.Position starts at $12.00/hr +$1,000 Sign-On Bonus!Full Time
Employee Total Rewards Package:Delaware North believes in a total
rewards package that helps us recruit and retain the best
associates in the industry. We have a comprehensive benefits
program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety and
stability they need to serve our guests each and every day. Below
is a listing of many of our benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid ParkingResponsibilities
- Greets guests approaching stand, provides details to guests on
items for sale and uses suggestive selling techniques.
- Serves food and beverage items in correct proportions,
following proper sanitation guidelines.
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests
identification, and adheres to all alcohol service policies and
- Participates in set-up, opening & closing procedures, arranges
inventory, notifies supervisor of any inventory deficiency or
- Performs clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality
appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned in addition to cashier duties
- Properly records all transactions via the point of sale system
and informs guests of the amounts owed.
- Collects the proper money for food and beverage items;
processes credit cards or determines correct change for
- Accounts for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count
and balance banks at end of shift.Qualifications
- Ability to provide excellent guest service.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with
guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for entire length of shift.
- Frequent standing, bending, stooping, carrying, walking,
sitting, and reaching.Who We AreAt Delaware North, you ll love
where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics: barista,
cajera, cajero, cashier, counter person, host, host cashier,
hostess, receptionist, retail cashier
Keywords: Delaware North, Boise , Foodservice Cashier, Boise Airport, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!