Posted on: November 22, 2021
Title: Desktop Support Location: Boise, ID Duration : 12 Months
Job Description : Configures desktop computer hardware, software
Actively involved in defect finding & trouble shooting, reporting
and verification, suggesting root causes & reporting test results.
- Intermediate understanding of computer hardware
- Able to work a fulltime schedule with flexible hours, and
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Able to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Basic understanding of a programming or scripting language
- Maintain firmware tests for new and old projects
- Analyze test results and take appropriate action
- Track potential defects and issues from a find state to
- Communicate status and results to Management
- Prepare and maintain test documentation
- Cross-train in testing for resource sharing.
- Identify opportunities for best practices and process
- Typically 2 years of technical education or 2 years of hands on
experience or equivalent combination
Keywords: Experis, Boise , Desktop Support, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!